Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back To School!

Well I'm back to school, so you know what that means... my body hates me. I love how weekends are just far enough apart that once it's Friday again (or Thursday... ha), I've fully recovered and it's time to party once more!
Today my housemates and me are going shopping at the saddest excuse for a mall I've ever seen. I mean, I can still spend money there--I'm a little too good at spending money--but this place needs a major revamp. Last time I was there Mervyn's even cheaper branch, Mervyn's California (because we all know Mervyn's can get a little pricey... ha) was going out of business. Says a lot about the mall... also that something new will be in it's place. Nordstrom pretty, pretty please? I won't hold my breath on that one.. By the way, they don't even have a Forever 21! And forget about H&M. Don't they know there are poor college students around here??

Daiane Conterato and Lais Oliveira at the Miu Miu 57th Street Store Opening; style.com

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you recovered and back go school. Hope you will enjoyed the weekend. Best of luck until the next Friday again or Thursday...

    ReplyDelete