Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'Chella...ella-ella-ay

COACHELLA IS HERE AGAIN.

SO. EXCITED.
Most excited to see*:TV on the Radio

Amy Winehouse (again with the pop wrecks?)

Fleet Foxes

Girl Talk

& THIS.

Coachella is one of my favorite events of the year and this one is sure to be no different. A mecca for all things hipster, I'm already thinking about what to wear. Something chic, cool, and above all, comfortable that won't get lost in the sea of feathered headbands and aviator shades. So for the next two-plus months I'll be on the lookout for the perfect wardrobe for my favorite weekend of the year!

PS: ANYONE ELSE GOING??

* Just a few of them. I didn't feel like finding pictures for every single act I'm looking forward to...
Pic sources: 1st & last: coachella.com; 2nd: wordpress.com; rest: myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment