Monday, February 23, 2009

NYFWP*

* or New York Fashion Week Parties. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to NY for any this year (okay... I wasn't invited either lol) but as always, the attending crowd proved their transcendent chicness while hopping from afterparty to afterparty. Here are some of my favorites:

Mary-Kate (with a disappointingly 'safe' choice for an outfit) and boyfriend Nate Lowman

Russian socialite Dasha Zukova looking stunning in a gray Herve Leger

And it was fur & feathers galore!!
Erin Wasson in a bitchin' coat.

Erin Heatherton in wool and fur

Stylist Catherine Baba as a feathered Debbie Harry
&
Artist Aurel Schmidt in Joseph's coat... if Joseph was fond of crazy patches of dyed furs
(All pics: style.com)

Maybe next year I'll go... I'll start planning my outfits now just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment